Author, Storyteller and Inspirational Speaker

I've moved my blog to my new website at www.janetstobie.com Please come find me there. I've added lots of new information.


Live Performance:

Hear Janet tell the story "The Last Shall be First" from her book Can I Hold Him?(Part One) (Part Two)

Tips For Grace-Filled Living

TIPS FOR GRACE-FILLED LIVING

Janet has a weekly column in the Millbrook Times titled Today's Faith. Once her reflections have been published in the paper, she posts them below.



Winter Travel

We're going to Halifax and back in 6 days. Tom and I will have a good trip because we enjoy being together.The book launch will be fun. I'm looking forward to meeting the children who modelled for the illustrations. Sunday morning, at the church will be great. I love telling my stories. Travelling in winter carries risks. We're asking all our friends to pray for us. I love the snow everywhere but on the road. This trip feels like a lesson in trust. But then, all life is a lesson in trust. There are no guarantees, just faith.

No comments: