Author, Storyteller and Inspirational Speaker

I've moved my blog to my new website at www.janetstobie.com Please come find me there. I've added lots of new information.


Live Performance:

Hear Janet tell the story "The Last Shall be First" from her book Can I Hold Him?(Part One) (Part Two)

Tips For Grace-Filled Living

TIPS FOR GRACE-FILLED LIVING

Janet has a weekly column in the Millbrook Times titled Today's Faith. Once her reflections have been published in the paper, she posts them below.



To all of my readers,

I've established a new combined website to carry my blog at www.janetstobie.com    I will no longer be posting any blogs here. I've made a lot of changes with the new site and added new information. Please click on www.janetstobie.com  Roam around the site and then subscribe to the blog. Thanks so much.
Blessings Janet Stobie

No comments: