Author, Storyteller and Inspirational Speaker

I've moved my blog to my new website at www.janetstobie.com Please come find me there. I've added lots of new information.


Live Performance:

Hear Janet tell the story "The Last Shall be First" from her book Can I Hold Him?(Part One) (Part Two)

Tips For Grace-Filled Living

TIPS FOR GRACE-FILLED LIVING

Janet has a weekly column in the Millbrook Times titled Today's Faith. Once her reflections have been published in the paper, she posts them below.



Home Again

Home is wonderful. Framed by my dining room window are vivid splashes of gold waving in the wind against the glistening black tree trunks. The rain has made everything more vivid. God's amazing creation is magnificent. Each morning Tom and I give thanks to God for the privilege of living in this place.

No comments: