Author, Storyteller and Inspirational Speaker

I've moved my blog to my new website at www.janetstobie.com Please come find me there. I've added lots of new information.


Live Performance:

Hear Janet tell the story "The Last Shall be First" from her book Can I Hold Him?(Part One) (Part Two)

Tips For Grace-Filled Living

TIPS FOR GRACE-FILLED LIVING

Janet has a weekly column in the Millbrook Times titled Today's Faith. Once her reflections have been published in the paper, she posts them below.



Our life has value

Today we went to a funeral and I met a young man I hadn't seen for fifteen years. I received a wonderful blessing from God when I heard about his new life. We had walked together with his grief, and today he has joy. Once again he thanked me for my help in the past. Once again I experienced the privilege and honor of being part of another persons pain and joy. God's call to me to serve through loving my neighbour was amazing. Saying yes, has filled my cup to overflowing. I am truly blessed.

No comments: