Author, Storyteller and Inspirational Speaker

I've moved my blog to my new website at www.janetstobie.com Please come find me there. I've added lots of new information.


Live Performance:

Hear Janet tell the story "The Last Shall be First" from her book Can I Hold Him?(Part One) (Part Two)

Tips For Grace-Filled Living

TIPS FOR GRACE-FILLED LIVING

Janet has a weekly column in the Millbrook Times titled Today's Faith. Once her reflections have been published in the paper, she posts them below.



Note from Connellsville, Pennsylvania
We had a short time at home before we were on the road again. This time we were called south of the border to Connelsville, Pennsylvania. The mother of my bestfriend, (a fifth sister)died on Tuesday evening. We got here Monday night. Already it's Saturday night, and we're leaving for home tomorrow. I'll write more about this trip tomorrow.

1 comment:

Eunice said...

I am so grateful for our 'chance' meeting at the Holiday Express at Mt Pleasant PA. It was 'old home week' for me at the high school class reunion, but the highlight was meeting and talking to you! Your books are wonderful...can't wait for your novel...please hurry!

May God continue to bless your journey.

Eunice Stuart (musicstuart@gmail.com)